Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza

We made a "new" kind of pizza this past week.  And it was super great!


INGREDIENTS:

dough
1/2 cup ranch dressing
mozz
cheddar
1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
4 bacon strips cooked and chopped


I made my homemade dough for the crust.  And I'm not sure how you cook your pizza but I've always cooked the dough for 8 minutes first then put the toppings on and cook the rest until the cheese is melted enough!

So this time I put ranch on the dough as the sauce.  Topped that with cut up chicken breasts and crushed up bacon pieces.  Then the cheese, which I like to do mozz with a sprinkle of cheddar on top of that.  I didn't take a picture, but I'm pretty sure you are familiar with pizza and you can figure this one out! :)

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...