Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chicken and Rice

Good ol' fashioned Chicken and rice.




about 2 cups minute rice
1 can cream of chicken, or cream of mushroom
1/2 cup milk
2 pkg lipton onion soup mix
4-5 chicken breasts
water

I don't really measure how much rice I use.  I just cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan with rice.  Pour over it 1 1/2 pkg of the onion soup mix.  Then put your chicken breasts on top.  This time I used bone in chicken.  Next mix the other 1/2 pkg onion soup mix, cream of mushroom and 1/2 cup milk.  Pour over the chicken.  Pour water in the pan until all the rice is completely covered with water.  About 1/2-3/4 the way up the pan.  Bake at 375 for 1 hour.  Or you could bake at a lower temp, like 325 for 2hours.  This works well if you are going to be gone and want to use the time bake feature.  I put the chicken in frozen.

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...