Sunday, June 20, 2010

Last Day

Friday was the last day of our vacation. We stopped in Nashville to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame.


After visiting there we headed home. On our way home we drove through St. Louis. I've never been there before so I snapped a bunch of pictures of the Arch while we were driving by. I also got some really cool snapshots of the sky with the sun shinning through the clouds. Enjoy!







I had a few more pictures I was going to load tonight regarding this, but it is not working so, this will have to do for now. I will try to get the rest on here tomorrow.

1 comment:

Gampa and Gamma said...

Stephanie,
These are really good pictures. I like the last 3 with the sun rays shining through the clouds. Those are cool. Thanks for posting them.
Love you all!
Dad

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...