Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Egg Salad Sandwiches



Egg Salad Sandwiches for lunch. Some people prefer to make this ahead of time, but I just run the eggs under cold water for a long time to cool them off right away so they are nice and cold for the sandwiches and then I can make it right at lunch time.

12 eggs
1 cup mayo
1 tsp mustard
sprinkle lawry's seasoning
1/4 tsp pepper
sprinkle celery salt
1/4 tsp sugar dissolved in 1 tsp vinegar

I put my eggs in the pan with water turned it on high and set the timer for 25 minutes. When it beeps I drain the hot water and continuously run cold water over them for 5 minutes. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and then mix in with the cut up eggs. Super easy. :)



I was afraid of making this for such a long time. Not really sure why. Some people put lots of other things in their egg salad. I'm not a fan of celery in anything, so I don't use that option, but others use onions. I just choose not to add that in mine, but certainly feel free to add it to yours!



Calorie Count
*280* per sandwich
 160- 2 slices wheat bread
 120- 1/4 cup egg salad


 960- 12 eggs
 720- mayo
   15- sugar
*1695* for whole batch about 3 1/2 cups 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...