Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Art Idea, rehash

I told you about how I got this Art idea from a picture I bought in a previous post.

Now I see letters all over the place, and so I take pictures of them.  I'll put them together some day to make a word, or a sentence or something. :)

Do you see the letter in the pattern?  Check em out!  Now maybe you'll starting seeing the letters in things all around you!












I think my personal favorite so far is making the flower into an E!  Love it.  Did you get the I out of the ski lift?  The roots of the tree coming out of the ground could really be an E, W or M depending on which way you turn the picture.

What do you think?  Is this too abstract of an idea for you?  Or are you going to look for letters in the things around you now?

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...