Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meal planning-MOPS

Welcome to my blog MOPS ladies!

Here's all the quick links for everything we talked about in our lesson today.

Easy Cookbook
Scrapbook cookbook
Meal planning
Pantry Organization

The meal plan list of recipes given to you... here are the links for a quick find on the recipes.

Taco Chicken, Chicken Parmesan, Salsa Chicken, Chicken Salad, Chicken Tortilla Soup, Italian Dunkers, Burrito Hotdish, Taco Soup, Lasagna Skillet, Pepperoni PocketsHomemade Pizza, Philly Cheese Steak, Grilled Cheese, 7 Layer Rigatoni, No-Time Pesto, BLT's




And here's some already put together meal weeks....plus the links to find all the recipes.

Weekly Menu 1-Soup Week
Weekly Menu 2 
Weekly Menu 3
Weekly Menu 4
Weekly Menu 5
Weekly Menu 6
Weekly Menu 7



Enjoy!





 

1 comment:

mary house said...

I just copied and pasted all your recipes instead of writing them all out on a 3x5card. I started to do that but then decided it would be easier to just aded them to my 3 ring binder of recipe book that I already use as my master cook book. ;) HOWEVER, I could not get the 7 layer rigotoni recipe to open up. Can you tell me how to find it? THANKS! :) YOU ARE THE BEST LADY!!!!!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...