Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Learning Cursive

Monkey is in 2nd grade but seemingly interested in learning cursive....so I made this chart for him.
Plus I put the regular letters next to the cursive letters.  Every little helpful hint is a good thing.


It is collapsible so we can put it in his desk instead of hanging it on the wall.  Seeings as how I do not have ample school wall space.  Oi.
I cut apart a tag board that I had, then drew lines and wrote in the letters.  Taped it together so there are seems where you can fold like an accordion to save on space.


So far we have worked on A, B, C, O and Y.... :)  We started with a....just by itself.  When learning the letter b I had him write boy....and then for c....we wrote cab....  He's doing pretty good.  Apparently he thought it would be easy, cuz he said it's not as easy as he thought it was going to be. :)




 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...