Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Wreath-Do it yourself

I was at Hobby Lobby and they had some wreaths that were already put together with some ribbons or other decorative items on them.  But they were very pricy.  Then I went down another aisle, where they have barren wreaths, and gads of supplies to do it yourself. :)  So I decided to find something and make my own.  You can do it to, thanks to the bountiful supply at Hobby Lobby!  And it was all half off....so I actually paid 40% of what the price of the already put together one and I got to make it the way I wanted to. :)

Simple, yet I like it.

My choice of decor....

Put together on the wreath....wrapped around and held in place.

And then it's location!  Yes, you're right, the Chrismtas decor is up at the Wright house!




 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...