Monday, January 11, 2010

Wedding Ring

We went to Target to look around and stuff on Sunday afternoon. When we got there I had to go to the bathroom so I went in to pee. Before going in the urinal I noticed my wedding ring almost fell off. It does that when it gets cold out. I had to get a different ring because my actual wedding ring is too tight to come on and off. I can't wear it to work so that's why I got a different one. It's just a cheap one from Wal-Mart. Anyway, my ring almost fell off so I slipped it back on. First, before going to the bathroom I popped another button off my church pants. It has buttons instead of a zipper. At least the top one is still there. After going I buttoned, flushed, and washed my hands. As I was drying my hands on the paper towel I noticed my ring was gone. What! I didn't hear it hit the floor or anything. So I checked the floor around the urinal, the sink and checked the garbage. There was only a few paper towels in it, nothing else. No ring. I checked my coat pockets, my pants pockets. No ring. I went out and told Stephanie. She told me to get it there and look again. So I went back in and looked all over the floor, the garbage again, the sink, again, the urinal again. Nothing. No ring. So we continued shopping. On a side note, we bought Lost on DVD. Each season is on sale this week only at Target for $17! They are regularly like $35-$40 a season! Anyway, back to the story. We went home and I changed and Stephanie and I watched a little football and a couple episodes of Lost before the evening service. Before leaving I went in and went to the bathroom and did my hair. As I was doing my hair I looked down on the rug in front of the toilet and there sat my ring. What!? Apparently, it was in my underwear! I didn't even notice. It was in there all afternoon. Crazy.

TJ

2 comments:

Gampa and Gamma said...

LOL!!! Not sure how to comment on this one.

Kenny Rogers said...

That's crazy, one time I tried to mary Dolly Parton. I bought her a wring from Wal-mart too. I had our wedding all planned out. We were going to sing islands in the stream. It was going to be so romantic. then I found out she was married to Carl Thomas Dean. What's up with that? So, I rode off into the sunset on my horse Keith. Maybe I will outlive Carl Thomas Dean and I can marry her then. I'm keeping my walmart ring close by just in case the opportunity should present it self.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...