Sunday, January 17, 2010

Diet

So for the first time in my life, I decided I need to go on a diet. This staying at home all the time thing is really getting to me weight wise. :) So all us girls in the family are doing a diet challenge of sorts. I also along with this decided to not drink so much pop, because that's probably why I've gained weight. ha
So I set a limit of no more pop than 3 times a week. I've been doing really good sticking with it. I've actually only had it a few times since the first of the year. I'm drinking a lot more water. Yesterday I had a pepsi, which is my all time favorite pop, and I totally regretted it. I was like WHAT??!?!?!? Then today we went to Culver's for lunch, and you get a drink with your meal, so what else do I do......but I thought I wasn't happy with the little bit of pepsi I had yesterday so I'm not going to have pepsi, so I had Mt. Dew instead. Even while drinking that I was not impressed. And I said to TJ, I'm regretting having Mt. Dew here.... Then I checked myself, and thought what?!? Me? Miss Pop-O-Holic doesn't want pop! This can't be?!?!

I've lost 3 pounds so far. I think I'll stick with water, and I've been jumping on the trampoline every day. Hopefully it pays off. I need to lose my "baby" weight. HaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4 comments:

Gampa and Gamma said...

LOL!!! You had some pretty big babies so you have a lot of baby fat to lose. hehehehe!!! When we eat at a place like Culver's I don't order their meals I get just the sandwich. I figure I don't need fries and I don't drink pop. Melissa and I are going to do a Bible Study diet thing-a-ma-jig if she ever gets the book.

Gampa and Gamma said...

I just changed my profile a bit. This is so Bob can comment without having to sign into his.

Stephanie Wright said...

What's the book? How long does it take? Can we do it together over SKYPE?

Gampa and Gamma said...

The book is A Woman of Moderation by Dee Brestin. You can probably check it out online. It's a 8 week study. Melissa and I weren't going to met together but just stay in touch at least once a week to see how things are going. If you want you can join us. Melissa is thinking of starting the first of February, since she hasn't got the book yet.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...