Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Parking Lot Fun

We just got back from the store. TJ ran in and the boys and I sat in the car. While we were waiting this van pulled up in front of us. Here are my random thoughts about this van.

What are they doing? They are going the wrong way. Then the guy cranks down the window to flick his cigarette. Nice. They back into a parking spot, but they were way too close to the other car so they pulled forward and did it again, but the tires were turned the wrong way so they really didn't move any further away the second time they backed in. They're having a hard time parking there. Then I notice the same guy put the window up...and realized it was going very slow and his arms was cranking. Wow, I didn't know there were still cars with crank up windows. I look behind that door and notice someone getting out of the back side door. Hmmmm....does that van only have 1 door. Remember when all vans only had 1 door. What were they thinking? I wonder how old this van is with crank windows and only 1 door. The lady getting out was having a very hard time getting the door shut. I almost thought she wasn't going to be able to get it. Then I noticed something else, where did the front seat passenger go? Oh he got out the otherside, huh......the front seat passenger had to get out the driver side door. Well, this is leaving a very definite impression in my mind. I better blog about this.

-Stephanie

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...