Wednesday, January 20, 2010

outside time



I think it literally took longer to get ready this time then the amount of time we played outside. The kids were determined to play outside. So we started getting ready.  Monkey, Bear, Josie, Kacee and I. The older three could do a little but I had to finish up with the gloves, hats, scarves and zipping up. Then I had to get Kacee ready, and myself. So we finally went outside. They walked around for maybe 5 minutes and Josie said I want to go in because I got snow in my boot. I THOUGHT to myself, are you kidding me?!? I spent 15 minutes dressing everyone up and you want to go inside already? That's the difference between girls and boys. :) Monkey and Bear didn't want to go in so Josie started de-layering while we stayed outside for maybe 3 more minutes. Then the boys came inside. While coming in they said, that was like the longest ever. I thought, well atleast you had fun and thought it was a long time. That made it worthwhile for me. I love it when they are grateful for things. (which doesn't always happen, mind you)




No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...