Friday, January 29, 2010

blogger brain

Lately, everything I do I wonder if it's a good enough story to put on the blog...and there have been more stories that have appealed to me as blog stories. After many events I find myself thinking, should I blog about that, or that totally have to go on the blog. But then I would wonder should I blog more than once a day, or should I just keep it to once a day? But then more than 1 "good" story comes along and I've already blogged and by the next day I usually forget about it. Well I decided that I'm going to blog about whatever I want, whenever I want too. SO watch out, because there may be more than 1 blog per day. You never know. Now that my brain has kicked into blogger brain...I have many more thoughts that end with..... "I should put that on the blog."

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...