Thursday, January 7, 2010

Craft Day!

Monkey wanted to cut something so I thought today was the perfect craft day. We all made some paper snowflakes. Then I hung them on the banister. As I was hanging them the boys sat there and watched me. They are such good encouragers. "Oh, that looks good right there, Mom." and "That looks so pretty like that, Mom." ha ha they are great!


Bear proudly displaying one of the snowflakes he made. With my help of course! :) But he did pretty good, however after 2 he was done and off to playing with toys.


Monkey showing off one of his creations. He made like 10 or more... didn't really count, but he was having fun. The angle that I took this picture is weird and Monkey is holding the snowflake away from him and closer to the camera so it looks like it's ginormous! but it's really only 8x8. :)


This is one that I made. It turned out to be my favorite!


Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let is Snow! As long as I don't have anywhere to go! :)
Ha ha ha ha ha.... funny how as a stay at home mom, I don't mind having all the snow! I don't have to drive to work in it. :) This is one of the banisters with decoration on it.

1 comment:

Gampa and Gamma said...

Those are so cool! Good job all!!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...