Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vegetable Medley


So....this picture was taken after it was scooped out.  I didn't take a fancy picture on the plate.  But this is a ooey gooey wonderful veggie side dish!


Vegetable Medley
1 16 oz package frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower (I used broccoli and cauliflower) thawed and drained
1 can of cream of mushroom
1/2 c sour cream
1/4 t pepper
1 c cheddar cheese
1 (2.8 oz) can French-fried onions, divided

Directions
In a bowl, combine veggies, soup, sour cream, pepper and 1/2 c cheese.   Stir in half of onions, mix well.  Pour into an ungreased 1 qt casserole dish.  Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.  Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.  Return to the oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.

This was a new recipe I didn't make myself, but I did do the taste testing.
This recipe is courtesy of my Mother-in-Law.

1 comment:

photozmom said...

Thank you SO much for this post! I was needing a side dish for lunch TODAY...Read this and THIS is IT !!! My contractors AND husband are going to enjoy it!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...