Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday, Aug 28th

Hello everyone. It's new release Tuesday. There's a few new cd's coming out today. Casting Crowns releases, "The Altar & The Door". Point of Grace releases "How You Live" and Bill & Gloria Gaither release "Amazing Grace" & "How Great Thou Art" on DVD and CD.

You can preorder the new Vocal Band & Signature Sound DVD and CD on Gaither.com for $29.95. When you preorder you will also receive Gordon Mote's new cd, "Don't Let Me Miss The Glory" featuring the Gaither Vocal Band, The Isaacs, Alison Krauss and more. Plus you get the opportunity to see TJ and Stephanie on DVD whenever you want!


Any opinions on Stephanie's new hair-do? I think it looks like a hair piece.

3 comments:

RCW said...

I think the hair looks fine. Will it be easier to take care of? Hey can you order us one of the CD's? I'll pay you back I promise!!

Melissa Mitchell said...

I like it alot!!! It's very cute!!

Stephanie Wright said...

What's so funny is that I had such a hard time taking the pictures cause I was laughing so hard. We both had tears in our eyes.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...