Friday, August 31, 2007

have a good long weekend

I went out this morning to set up our tent for the weekend. Now I'm getting ready to finish packing and packing the Rendezvous. I'm hoping to be able to take some naps. I like taking naps in tents when there is a nice breeze blowing through. That and just sitting by the fire doing nothing. But this is a Friesen(Stephanie's side) event so I'll have to get ready to play some games. Sunday night is Karaoke night. Not sure what to sing this year. They are also having "Let's Make A Deal" on Saturday night. I'll have to see what that's about.

I hope everyone has a nice long weekend. If you have to work Monday that's too bad. I guess I have to work Monday though. I go in at 6pm, but I get Sunday night off.

TJ

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...