Thursday, August 2, 2007

bridge collapse Pt II

I woke up this morning at 7 and flipped on the tv. I decided I was too tired so I went back to sleep, but I woke up at 7:30. Of course I've been watching since(although I did take a shower). I was up till 12:30 or so.

The first thing I thought when I heard about it was Stephanie will never go on a bridge again. She doesn't like bridges anyway. She never has. Especially when it goes over water. I don't think we are ever going to be able to go East of the Mississippi again. We'll have to go up through Canada.

TJ

1 comment:

Melissa Mitchell said...

When I heard about it the first thing I thought of was Stephanie. It's probably worse since it's so close to home!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...