Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hymns


I just got the new Gaither DVD's "Amazing Grace" and "How Great Thou Art" featuring all hymns. I watched one yesterday and am watching one now. I love em. If you like the old hymns you'll love it, if you don't, I don't recommend them because that's all they are. These are probably the best produced videos yet. They're my favorites. They feature the Oak Ridge Boys, Randy Owen from Alabama, David Phelps, the Vocal Band & Signature Sound, Booth Brothers and a whole lot more, plus a full orchestra. These are for everyone, even those that may not like the more upbeat videos like Signature Sound.

I've seen a lot of Hymns projects coming out lately. I love it. I love hymns. I'm not much of a "Praise and Worship" guy. There's a few I like, but most of them I find shallow. Hymns are so deep and lasting. Some are over a hundred years old. And I like to sing the harmony parts on them.

They release in stores on Tuesday, August 28th. Or you can order them online too.

Have a good day,
TJ

2 comments:

Amy Kramer said...

Hey Guys-
I found your blog! I was so bummed that you didn't post anything about your cool new friends that you met a few weeks ago, though. :(

jk :) Keep the posts coming! Looking forward to eating fatty foods with you at the fair tomorrow!

Amy

Will Mitchell said...

So a motorcylcist knocked his leg of and didn't notice it for a mile and 1/2 and his friend had to bring him his leg. 1st, I want to say that is a good friend, I sure hope my friends would do the same for me. 2nd, how the heck did he not notice that his leg was missing? I mean seriously!
Anyway, check it out at: http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/08/14/japan.biker.reut/

Later,
Will

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...