Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Randomness v46

1. Isaiah- "It's not stupid unless it's something good.  Like a cheese cutter."

(I have no idea what he meant by that, but I was cutting the cheese with a cheese cutter at the time.)

2. Me- "Let's not jump the gun here"
Monkey- "I can't jump a gun."

3.  Monkey- "Yes Mom, you could buy that, you have $100."
Me- "Yeah, we don't really broadcast those things"
Monkey- "Oh, yeah thats right you only have $10."
(nice save)

4.  Foster girl- "Guess how? Pie Cow!"

(mixed up the saying, supposed to be guess why, cow pie.)

5.  Grandma- "Monkey, what position do you play in football?"
Monkey- "offense and defense"
Grandma- "Well, that covers it all"

6. Bear- "If I could be an animal, I'd be a mountain goat."

7.  Monkey- "Maybe once I eat I'll get my appetite back."

8.  I (mom) was leaving for a ladies event.... Monkey- "I'll miss you mommy, but I'll still love daddy"

9.  Foster girl- "We had a kind of turkey but it's called a b b b  beef stick."

10.  Bear- "What does doo-doo mean?"
Monkey- "Poop"
Bear- "Oh, I've doo-doo-ed before"





 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...