1. Isaiah- "It's not stupid unless it's something good. Like a cheese cutter."
(I have no idea what he meant by that, but I was cutting the cheese with a cheese cutter at the time.)
2. Me- "Let's not jump the gun here"
Monkey- "I can't jump a gun."
3. Monkey- "Yes Mom, you could buy that, you have $100."
Me- "Yeah, we don't really broadcast those things"
Monkey- "Oh, yeah thats right you only have $10."
4. Foster girl- "Guess how? Pie Cow!"
(mixed up the saying, supposed to be guess why, cow pie.)
5. Grandma- "Monkey, what position do you play in football?"
Monkey- "offense and defense"
Grandma- "Well, that covers it all"
6. Bear- "If I could be an animal, I'd be a mountain goat."
7. Monkey- "Maybe once I eat I'll get my appetite back."
8. I (mom) was leaving for a ladies event.... Monkey- "I'll miss you mommy, but I'll still love daddy"
9. Foster girl- "We had a kind of turkey but it's called a b b b beef stick."
10. Bear- "What does doo-doo mean?"
Bear- "Oh, I've doo-doo-ed before"