Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bacon and Cheese Chicken

 Bacon & Cheese Chicken Crockpot Recipe!


2 T olive oil
4-6 chicken breast (depending on size of chicken)
12 pieces cooked and crumbled bacon
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
1 cup cheddar

Brush the olive oil around the bottom and sides of your crockpot.  Place chicken on bottom of the pan. (I placed the chicken in there still frozen.)  Mix together the teriyaki sauce and the ranch dressing.  Pour over the chicken. Cook the bacon and crumble over the chicken.  Top with cheddar.  Cook on low for 5-7 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.  You may want to watch and alter the hours depending on how your crockpot cooks.

My crockpot cooks fast so I cooked it on low for only about 4 1/2 hours and it was well done. :)  But that's because my low on my crockpot is more like high.

This had really good flavor.  And cheese and bacon, I mean how can it not be good right?!


Enjoy!





 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...