Friday, February 29, 2008

Feb. 29

Every 4 years I have to wait an extra day for my birthday. Actually, everyone does, but I notice it more on my birthday cause it's March 1st. To be honest, I don't really care. I was just looking for something to talk about on the blog.

I'd like to give a shout out to those who have the same birthday as me: my bud, Carsen Kramer; from what could be the greatest TV show ever, Growing Pains, Alan Thicke; this guy from Saved By The Bell, Mark-Paul Gosselaar. I think he does dog food commercials now; Dirk Benedict, from the most awesome show, The A-Team.

And on March 1st in history...1978: Coffin of Charles Chaplin stolen, only months after being buried; 1932: The baby son of Charles Lindbergh is kidnapped.

Pretty exciting stuff.

TJ

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...