Monday, May 20, 2013

Randomness v44

1.
Monkey- Now that I think of it, I'm going to try to not blink anymore.  Because when Jesus comes back it's going to be as quick as a blink of an eye.  So if I blink I'll miss it.

2.
Monkey looks at my checkcard and sees the visa logo and says- "Hey, you have a visa half time card!"

3.
Monkey- I'm usually the non-quietest.
Me- Interesting how you're not admitting that you're loud, yet kinda are by saying you're the non-quietest.

4.
Bear- When it's 1 hour before 50 o'clock gas is going to be $100.
Me- What?!?

5.
TJ- Did I tell you that Home Depot and Office Max are joining?
Me- uh?!?  laughing- You mean Office Depot and Office Max?

6.
Bear- "This is another one of these."
(Great description)

7.
Bear- I wish I could rip my body in 2 pieces without dying so that half of me could sit with mommy and half of me could sit with daddy.


8.
Foster girl- You're gross people.
Monkey- We're not people, we're boys.

9.
Foster girl- Wanna play with me?
Monkey- I will!
Foster girl- OK!
Foster boy 3yrs- I will play with you.
Foster girl 6 yrs- No! You're not a girl!
Me- Uh you do realize that Monkey is a boy, right?

10.
Bear threw rocks and sand down the sewer drain by our driveway.  Then comes in the house to fill a cup up with water. "Hey, how come there's no sand in my cup?"

11.
Bear- Some day I'm going to flood the whole world with Olive Oil.

12.
Grandma's logic- "It was dark because it was too bright."




 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...