Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Puppy Chow

It's nice to find those things from the 'past' that you can still eat!
Here's one.  Just find yourselves some dairy free chocolate chips and you're good to go.



Puppy Chow
1/2 bag chocolate chips
1/2 box crispix
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar (or so)

Melt the peanut butter and chocolate chips.  Use a big bowl with a lid.  Pour in the cereal and then pour over the melted pb and chocolate mixture.  Toss carefully so you don't mass the cereal.  Then pour in powdered sugar.  I start with half, then put the lid on and gently shake.  Take off the lid and add more powdered sugar little by little until it's coated to your liking.  I start little and add a little at a time because the first time I ever made it,  I did the whole amount right away and it was too much.  I don't like it being quite so powdery.

Click here to see all my gluten free dairy free recipes so far.

This recipe from me.


 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...