Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bacon & Brussel Sprouts



If you were to tell me last year, or maybe even a couple months ago that I would eat brussel sprouts and like them I would think you are off your rocker.
Well, maybe I'm off my rocker,  but this is good.  I guess everything tastes better with bacon.


Bacon & Brussel Sprouts

1 pkg. bacon
1 pkg. frozen brussel sprouts
1 onion

Cut the bacon with kitchen sheers into square pieces.
Cut the onion in long thin slices.
Chop the brussel sprouts in half or fourths.
Cook the bacon in the pan.  When it's done take the bacon out and put it on papertowels on a plate.   Drain some of the bacon grease and cook the onion in the remaining grease.  When they are golden, add the cut brussel sprouts.  Cook until they are tender.  Add the bacon back to the pan and let it simmer 5 minutes more.
Season with your favorite seasoning blends and enjoy.


Click here to see all my gluten free dairy free recipes so far.

This recipe was passed on to me from my friend Theresa. :)

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...