Sunday, January 20, 2013

Susie's Cookies

I used to make these cookies all the time.
I've shared the recipe with friends.

The other day, a friend came over for the night.  Naturally we played boggle, and made cookies. :)
She asked me about making this kind of cookie because I gave her the recipe back in the day and used to make them all the time.  I said, oh yeah, I haven't made those for years.

I found some other cookies recipes and fizzled out of this one I guess....and then it was on the back burner, forgotten.

Well, we revived it because after making them and having them years later, almost like it was the first time they were once again delicious!
We got this recipe when I was a kid, from Susie.  Hence, Susie's cookies.

Susie's Cookies




1 cup butter, softened
2 eggs
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 pkg, instant vanilla pudding dry mix
2 1/4 cups flour
6 oz chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together.  Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.  Make about 3 dozen.

Enjoy!



 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...