Monday, June 11, 2012

Kansas City Sioux Chicken

I picked a new blog to try recipes from, and they have all been a miss so far.

They are fine, but not great, or awesome.  Maybe worth trying, but not worth making again.  If you know what I mean.  I had one more recipe that I bought ingredients for from this persons blog, but I think I'm going to skip it.

This is similar in nature to my Brown Sugar Chicken.  But maybe not as good, if you ask me.  But a similar quick and easy idea.  But since it's so similar if I compared the two I would say I will repeat Brown Sugar Chicken, but not this one.

Try it for yourself, maybe your taste buds are different than mine and you will enjoy it more.  You never know!  We are all different.



Kansas City Sioux Chicken


4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 c. ketchup
1/2 c. apple cider vinegar
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 onion, diced
1 T. soy sauce
1/2 t. dry mustard
1 c. low-sodium beef broth

Place Chicken in a crockpot.  Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour overtop.  Cook on low for 6 hours.  Serve with or over rice.

TJ gave this a 6 out of 10

Source: The Farm Girl



 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...