Thursday, September 29, 2011

Analogy-wind

It is super windy out there today.  Like 40 mph winds.  Crazy windy.  The garbage was picked up which means the can is now empty and so windy with empty garbage can equals.....blowing away!  So I told Monkey to go grab the garbage can and put it closer to the house so it doesn't keep blowing away.

This took a little while longer than I thought it would take him.  After he comes back in he says...

"Mom, I'm sorry that took so long.  It's so windy out there.  The wind was pushing me back and making it hard for me to finish.  That's kinda like how Satan pushes me back and makes it hard for me to do what God wants."

I said, wow Monkey that was a great analogy.  Then he said, What's that mean?

Hahaha.


Good analogy from a 7 year old. :)

 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh, WOW, I LOVE this!!! What a smart little guy!!! :)

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...