Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Going Green....Enough

I know I'm not the only one, but I am sick and tired of the whole "Green Movement" thing. I'm sick of hearing about it. It doesn't help that today is "Earth Day" either. I'm not saying we should just throw all of our trash out the window, but seriously, I think we're going a little overboard. Every time I turn the TV on there's always something about something we could do to make the Earth a better place. And it's always stupid stuff. I'm so sick of it, I've changed the Green Blog to Blue. The music player is still there too. It's just at the bottom.

That's my 2 cents.

TJ

4 comments:

RCW said...

I like the new color scheme TJ. I especially like the color of the music player. Very nice.
Have a good day!!

Will Mitchell said...

I couldn't agree more this post rocketed you to Favorite brother-in-law status! I'm sick of it!

Amy Kramer said...

I didn't want to offend anyone, but the green machine was NOT my favorite. And I like the music player on the bottom. Good choice. Now all we need is another house disaster. We need some excitement in TJ & Stephanie blog-land... :)
Have you ever considered guest speakers? Perhaps when one of us faithful blogging-comment friends have something crazy happen in our own lives, we could "sign up" for a slot to share our experiences?? Or not...

Stephanie Wright said...

Of course you would have to pay to share your experiences.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...