Thursday, April 17, 2008

Basketball

I'm just cooking a frozen pizza for lunch. Yummy. There's not much going on. Which, I guess, is a good thing. I'm playing basketball tonight for the FBCBL. That would be the First Baptist Church Basketball League. We're pretty big time. I used to shoot hoops at my house all the time when I was a kid. But as soon as I got my drivers license I pretty much quit playing. So now that I'm playing again I realize how much I stink. Everyone always asks me if I played basketball cause I'm tall. Nope, not really. Just for fun. I played for a year in Junior High, but that's it. So don't be fooled. Just cause I'm tall, don't think I'm very good at basketball. I have fun playing though.

TJ

1 comment:

Amy Kramer said...

I think you guys should get some t-shirts made. AND I think that you should start a tournament with the other churches in town. You could whoop those Lutheran's and Catholic's butts!!! YEAH!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...