Thursday, July 12, 2007

Finally!

We finally have a paved road! They poured black top this week. I think they'll be putting something on top of it, but for now, at least it's paved. Roads are backwards here. They build the house and then the road. So today I'm cleaning out the garage. Wiping all the dust off everything and sweeping the floor real good.

We signed up for Family Camp next year at Iowa Regular Baptist Camp. It'll be fun to go back. I grew up going there but I haven't been there since I've gotten married. We'll be at Family Camp 2. Adam, Jamie and the kids went this year so they signed us up for next year. Stephanie's whole family will be there and my whole family will be there as well. We'll be in the Family Youth Dorms so we have air and a bathroom. My mom suggested we stay in "The Barn". Oh the barn. I think there is a certain someone who reads this that used to stay in the barn. I never had the opportunity to stay there though. Bummer. There's still room at camp, so call in and make your reservation!

TJ

4 comments:

shubha said...

oh boy u guys look reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllly cute together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Mitchell said...

Who is Shubha? and does she really know what you look like TJ? seriously! :)

Unknown said...

Will Mitchell, who are you and why do you think you are so smart. There is a picture of how cute they are on the main page of this blog.

Louis O'Tool said...

I find it ironic that there is someone named "Cow" on this blog that doesn't know who Will is. I thought for sure that it was Will's mom. Of course, maybe she knows him as Raymond.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...