Tuesday, June 30, 2009

embarrassing in 10 years

Bear will not like that I'm going to tell this story, but he won't be embarrassed by it for another 10 years or so, so I'm cool with it.

For some reason he says peanuts for his private area... hasn't really been a problem, it's quite funny actually.
Well, yesterday we were at the store getting some snacks for our vacation. We grabbed different bags of candy and we got some caramel clusters.  Monkey was asking what kind it all was and what was in there. So we get to the caramel clusters and I said what was in it.... chocolate covered caramel and peanuts! HA HA HA HA HA.... I started laughing because Bear looked at me and got this big smile on his face and said... No Mom! not peanuts. Of course he was referring to something else, not the food.
Oh boy was that funny! I guess we'll have to refer to the food just as "nuts" so that is easier for the 2 year old to differentiate nuts and peanuts.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

11 comments:

Gampa and Gamma said...

Oh, TJ!!

Stephanie Wright said...

Hey, it wasn't me. That was all Stephanie.

Kenny Rogers said...

Sometimes late at night, I lie awake and watch her sleeping. She's lost in peaceful dream so I turn out the light and lay there in the dark. Then a thought crosses my mind, what if I never wake up in the morning, will she ever doubt the way I feel about her in my heart? If tomorrow never comes, will she know how much I love her? Did I try in every way, to show her every day, that she's the only one. And if my time on earth were through and she must face this world with out me. Is the love I gave her in the past gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes. So tell that someone that you love, just what your thinking of, if tomorrow never comes.
I love you mama. Lucille Rogers thats my mama.

Kenny Rogers said...

I love Corn chowder

Kenny Rogers said...

I love any kind of chowder
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Kenny Rogers said...

You shouldn't be talking about little boy's peanuts on this blog

Kenny Rogers said...

Listen to T.J.'s Mother, Stephanie

Kenny Rogers said...

The song above is a garth brooks song. I'm a big fan. But he'll never be half the star I am. I sing with Dolly.

Gampa and Gamma said...

Oh, Stephanie!! ;-)

Abdul From Somalia said...

Oh, Kenny Rogers!

Stephanie Wright said...

Kenny, I just watched the video of you and a whole bunch of sweet singers from the '80's singing, "We Are The World". That was some of your best work.

TJ

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...