Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adoption Update- Part 87?

Sorry for the wait. Things have been a little crazy around here. You know, with my job and everything, it's just been hard to find time to blog. Not much else is going on though. HA. kidding. We had the boys down again this past weekend. This Friday is pretty much the day. Stephanie will be going up there and bringing them back. And then next week for a couple of days she's going up to the foster home with the boys where she'll stay for a couple of days with them. It's a chance for them to say good-bye. Stephanie and I have been trying to call each other mom and dad. I'm having a really hard time with it. I keep forgetting and call her Stephanie. We've been married for 7 years and known each other for 9. Old habits are hard to break.


In other news. I just got done mowing the lawn and found a turtle in our yard while mowing. I put it in a bucket. I'm thinking its new home will be in the bathtub.

TJ

3 comments:

Gampa and Gamma said...

Hooray!! The day will be here before you know it and you will have 2 little ones running around the house 24/7...well, maybe not at night but they will be there all the time. We are so looking forward to meeting our new grandboys. You will have to start call us grandpa and grandma, or, something like that.

RCW said...

I'm wondering TJ... will you take the turtle out of the tub during my surgery?? Also congrats on getting boys!! We are so excited and can't wait for the day we can meet them

Paul Todd said...

We are so excited for you guys. We will be praying for you and the boys during the transition time. I'm glad to hear that they are excited to come. What a blessing for you and them!!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...