Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bathroom

So I went to my first "party" on Thursday. When I say party, I'm referring to a demonstration of some product like: Tupperware, Pampered Chef, etc. I've been to a couple when Stephanie sold Pampered Chef and Tupperware, but they don't count cause I just went to keep her company. The party was for Norwex cleaning supplies. I wasn't really planning on going. Stephanie was hosting it so it was at our house. I was just going to go downstairs and play on the computer. But they were yelling down and asking if I was going to go so I was roped into it. Now I love the stuff. Norwex's whole thing is cleaning without chemicals. I just got done cleaning the whole bathroom with one rag. It's pretty cool. That is my one cleaning job. The bathroom. I don't keep up with it very well. That's all I have to say. Exciting story huh. 

TJ

1 comment:

Gampa and Gamma said...

You've sold me on the product.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...