Thursday, January 1, 2009

About Me


My name is Stephanie Wright.

I am a believer of Jesus Christ and that ONLY through his death and resurrection we can have a newness of life and an eternity in Heaven.

TJ and I have been married since May of 2002. And in June of 2009 we became official parents when "Monkey" and "Bear" entered our home, world and lives. We love them so much, and don't know what we would do without them. They are the biggest blessing we have ever been given. Monkey borth 2004, and Bear born 2006. We adopted them through the state, finalized as of December 29, 2009. We are so happy we can't wait to add more children to our family!

In 2010 we signed up for foster care and maybe if God wills it he will allow us to adopt one or more of the children that get brought our way. We are excited to see what He has in store for us.

Also in 2010 I officially started homeschooling our boys. I've looked into different materials and have picked some things to get us started. I am excited to see how God helps me work all these things out together!

Thank you for joining us through the journey of our life. We are glad to have you with us and taking part in our activities, daily adventures, and food choices! Please leave us a comment so we know you are out there and enjoying part of this blog.

*For the sake of privacy I am going to start using my children's code names...i.e. Monkey and Bear. :)


 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...