Thursday, August 28, 2008

We had our second adoption home study meeting on Wednesday afternoon. It went well. We were there for 3 1/2 hours. At this meeting she had to talk with us each individually. She asked the same questions to both of us. But we had to answer on our own. It's not like we were really separate either. She asked us questions in the dining room while the other person was in the connecting living room, like 8 feet away. I was pretending to be listening to the Ipod while Stephanie went first. But I was really listening to everything they were saying. I wanted to hear the questions so I would know how to answer. I knew I was in trouble when she asked Stephanie where her parents worked when she was born. I had no idea where my parents worked when I was born. Or I couldn't remember. So when she asked me we called them on the cell phone to ask. I went pretty well though. Our last home study meeting is scheduled for next Thursday at 4ish. 

Stephanie is on her way over to Mankato this evening. Her sister, Nicole, is in the hospital about ready to have a baby. She's a month early. So Stephanie's watching her kids tonight and tomorrow. She's not working tomorrow. And then tomorrow afternoon we'll be going camping for the rest of the weekend. Should be fun. 

TJ

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...