Monday, May 5, 2014

Fried Chicken (Almond Flour)

Fried Chicken made with almond flour.



My son requested me to try making my own Fried Chicken for his birthday.

So here's what I did.

2 cups almond flour
salt and pepper to taste
2 eggs
chicken drummies

Mix the almond flour with salt and pepper.  Whisk the eggs in a shallow dish.  First dip the chicken leg in the egg, covering completely.  Then roll in the almond flour mixture until evenly covered.  Warm a pan with oil.  Fry chicken turning occasionally.  Done when the juices run clear, or chicken is at cooked temperature.

Next time I might try adding some corn flakes or rice crispies.  Something to give even more crunch to the chicken.  But it was pretty good.  The kids loved it.  That's the most important thing!

Recipe Source: ME!


Click here to see all my gluten free dairy free recipes so far.


 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...