Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chocolate Muffin in a Mug

I had this recipe passed along from a friend.  I wasn't sure if I would like it or not because I've never been a big cake fan.  However, I did enjoy this.  And it's fun that it's a single serving so you could just make one real quick when you want a sweet treat, right then, but there's nothing already made.
It's called a muffin, but I think it's more like a cupcake consistency.



Try it out.



Muffin in a Mug (Single Serving Chocolate Cupcake)

Crack 1 egg into a coffee cup and whisk well with a fork.
1 1/2 Tbsp goldn flax meal.
1 1/2 Tbsp almond flour
1 heaping Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbsp sugar (or 2-4 tsp truvia)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 flat Tbsp coconut oil
(Can add some chocolate chips)

Stir vigorously and microwave for 1 minute.  Flip upsidedown onto a plate.  Cut in half so it's not so tall.  I sprinkled with a little powdered sugar, but of course that is not necessary. :)

Enjoy!

Click here to see all my other gluten & dairy free recipes.



 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...