Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Apple Crisp (GFDF)

This is my regular apple crips recipe, transformed to be gluten and dairy free.  Everyone loved it just the same!  The kids even want me to go get more apples to make more!


Enjoy



Apple Crisp (Gluten & Dairy Free)
6-8 regular size apples, peeled and sliced
1-2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups oatmeal
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
3/4 cup brown sugar

Peel and slice the apples, mix in the sugar and cinnamon.  Spread over the bottom of a 9x13 pan.  Mix the oatmeal, melted coconut oil, and  brown sugar in a bowl and layer over top of the apples.  Bake for 30-35 minutes at 375.

This recipe adapted from the regular recipe I grew up with from my mom.

Click here to see all my other gluten & dairy free recipes.




 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...