Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tie-Dye Shirts

The boys had a good time making their own tie-dye shirts this year.  This is a great craft activity.  Just messy.  So go prepared. :)  I was not prepared.  I had never done it....ever.  I don't know why I didn't expect to get messy I just didn't.  But that was wrong.  I got dye on my hands which took days to get off completely.  And drops of dye on my shirt....which was one that I did not want to get dye on! :)

Oh well, life goes on.  And now I know for next time what to expect.


Watching them twist the shirt to make the swirl design.

Adding the colors of his choice.  The what we thought was red, but turns out it was pink.




Sporting the finished product. 
 Nice outfit huh?  He says they match cuz they both have blue in them.

Monkey's shows the swirl design better.

Click here to go back to the main Family Camp Blog Page.

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...