Monday, April 13, 2009

Famous

Wow. My wife is so famous. So, of course, that makes me famous. Stephanie was on the Today Show this morning in the audience! She called me last night and told me to record it cause they were going to go down there. So I did, not really thinking they would get on tv. But sure enough, right at the beginning of the 9 o'clock hour there they were, yelling and waving right behind Matt Lauer and some other lady filling in for Meredith Viera. It was so exciting. Stephanie even pinched Matt's butt. : )

She comes home later tonight so she'll have to blog tomorrow and maybe post some pics.

TJ

2 comments:

Gampa and Gamma said...

Wow! Because you're famous I think we're famous too.

Stephanie Wright said...

Good job. Your catching on. That's exactly how it works!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...