Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brackets/Sick

It's tournament time. I filled out 11 brackets online this year. Ten on ESPN.com and 1 on CBSsports.com. We'll see how I do this year. On all of the brackets I had the top 4 seeds winning there first game and then went from there. I'm watching Minnesota get crushed right now. That's fine though, cause I didn't have them winning any anyway. Pitt all the way, baby! 

Stephanie is still a little sick. She's slowly getting better though. She's got the cough now. She gets a cough every time she gets sick. Before bed, I've been making a "potion" for her. 2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar, 2 Tablespoons of honey with a squirt of lemon juice. Zap it in the microwave for 10 seconds and drink it. It's really nasty, but it works. She's been sleeping through the night, without coughing. Here's a link to the benefits of honey and cinnamon

TJ

3 comments:

Your Mother said...

I didn't see your potion on that website. Here's what I saw for a cold.
COLDS: Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for 3 days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold and clear the sinuses.
Are you using raw, unpasteurized honey? It was an interesting website...

TJ and Stephanie said...

yeah, I'm still using a recipe that has apple cider vinegar. I'm just using regular honey.

Will Mitchell said...

sounds nasty i think being sick might be less miserable

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...