Saturday, March 15, 2008

amazing

If you know my wife well you know that she can't sit still. She's just like her mother. She's always up and doing something. She can't sit and watch a movie or a tv show without getting up and cleaning something or just doing something. I'm always telling her to just sit down and watch. Mark this down! On Thursday evening she laid on the couch and just watched tv for 4 hours! 4 hours. It was amazing.

TJ

On a side note, if there is ever a comment with a link that you don't recognize, don't click on it! I try to delete it as soon as I see it. There's been a few, it doesn't happen all the time, but every once in awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"On a side note, if there is ever a comment with a link that you don't recognize, don't click on it! I try to delete it as soon as I see it. There's been a few, it doesn't happen all the time, but every once in awhile."

I'm not trying to be malicious I just need people to buy things so I can feed my 87 starving children.

Anonymous said...

Oh and if your computers just happen to get a virus... oops it was not on purpose. Really... I promise

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...