Thursday, March 27, 2008

*DON'T READ WHILE EATING OR BEFORE EATING*

So I had a cold the past few days. Tuesday night at work I felt terrible. I had to blow my nose every 2 minutes. Somehow I made it all night, though. I went to sleep right when I got home. I woke up at 9:30 AM and had to go pee. As I was going to the bathroom I realized my stomach didn't feel so good. I knew what was coming. I tried to fight it but I couldn't. Nothing came up the first time, or the second, or the third, but finally the fourth time something came up. I can't open my eyes to look at it or I'll puke some more. It was terrible. One of the top 5 worst things that can happen to me is puking. I hate it! Until yesterday I hadn't puked for a few years.

On that yummy note, enjoy lunch.

TJ

1 comment:

RCW said...

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I hope you're doing better now!! It's a good thing you don't have that fancy shelf over your toilet. You might have made a mess on it!!

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...