Sunday, October 28, 2007

good weekend

It has been a good weekend. On Friday, Stephanie and I and another couple went bowling in town. I've never been bowling at the alley here in Owatonna because you could smoke there. Well, they passed a state-wide ban on smoking in public places so now it's smoke-free. It's a lot bigger and nicer than I thought it would be. Stephanie killed us all in the second game. I think her score was 176? Pretty good. Then we came home and had pizza and played Settler's Of Catan. On Saturday we met Stephanie's mom in Mankato and went shopping. I'm in the market for a Nintendo Wii. I sold my XBox Friday night with all the games for $100. So now I'm trying to find a Wii. They're all selling out again. I'm going to keep checking with GameStop, Target and WalMart in town. I had to be back at 6 so I could work all night. This weekend we're going to Stephanie's mom's house so I'll check in Mankato again for the Wii.

Have a good week,
TJ

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...