Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Finally

Woohoo! Today we got the new Gaither DVD/Cd, "Together." I'm listening to the cd right now that features both the Gaither Vocal Band and Ernie Haase & Signature Sound...together. I'm liking it. I haven't watched the DVD yet so I don't know if we're famous or not. The package also came with Gordon Mote's new cd, Don't Let Me Miss The Glory.

Sorry I haven't wrote for a few days. I guess I have nothing to say. And I can't think of any stupid stories. It's hard to keep a blog that's kept at such a high standard going at that high standard.

TJ

1 comment:

Louis O'Tool said...

When you do watch that DVD, please don't post anything about it. I wouldn't want you to ruin the ending for those of us who haven't seen it. If you do post something about it, make sure you use *****SPOILER ALERT*****, so we know not to read any further. That would ruin the suspense. Thanks in advance for your compliance with this request.

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...