Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ham & Scalloped Potatoes GFDF

{no picture} forgot to take I guess. :)

I realized that the cream of mushroom was just milk thickened with chopped up mushrooms.  Since I don't really like mushrooms I may as well just use milk.  Since I can't have regular milk I just use almond milk.  Easy enough, right?!

Ham & Scalloped Potatoes
2-3 thick slices of ham cubed
bacon bits
1 onion finely chopped
salt, pepper, cumin
2 cups almond milk
8-10 medium potatoes

Cube ham, peel and slice the potatoes.  Mix all ingredients in your crockpot and let sit on low for 4-6 hours.  Stir occasionally.  Don't over cook or the potatoes will become mushy.  Still tastes good but doesn't look as pretty.

Click here to see all my other gluten & dairy free recipes.

Enjoy!

 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...