Saturday, May 19, 2012

Traditional Tater-Tot Hotdish

This is not something I make very often.  Actually I don't remember the last time I made it.  If I make something of this sort, I resort to the Nacho Cheese version, but that still isn't very often.  Click the link to see that recipe compared to this traditional version.


Hotdishes almost can't get any easier.  Here's the low down.



1 lb. hamburger
1/2 cup chopped onion
salt and pepper to taste
frozen bag of green beans
1 bag tater-tots
2 cans cream of mushroom soup

Fry the hamburger with chopped onion and salt and pepper.  Drain grease.  Mix in the frozen bag of green beans, cream of mushroom soups.  Stir together and line a 9x13 pan.  Top with tater-tots and bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.  The crunchier the tater-tots the better the hotdish!

Enjoy!




 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...