Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Randomness v38

1- Monkey- Mom, I miss you being normal.
2- Bear- He can't pick him up, but He can pick him up!

(huh?!)

3- Bear- "Ok, let me go ask mom.  Dad, can I watch him play that?"

4- Monkey- It feels like ice cream in here.

5- TJ- my back hurts.
Me- my head hurts.
TJ- I'll walk on your head, if you walk on my back.

6- Monkey- "Bear, would you like to play with me?"
 Bear- "Yes, I would love to play with you!  Do you want to play with me?"
Monkey- (weird look on his face) "Uh,  that's what I just asked you."

7- TJ- What game do you want to play tonight?
Monkey- Old Maid River

8- Monkey- Dad, quick think!
TJ- the expression is think quick.
Me- Actually the expression is "Think Fast" 


 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...