Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas!

 Incase we missed you via mail....here's our Christmas Card.



Dear Family and Friends,
Every year like every day, you wake up and are given a new chance.  A new chance to show love to those around you.  A new chance to give to others.  A new chance to be grateful for what you have.  I hope you are enjoying all these new chances God brings your way every year, better yet, every day!  We are so happy to be able to share a little bit of us with you.
Lamentations 3:22-23  The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Monkey is currently in the 2nd grade.  He turned 7 in April, and he can't wait until he turns 8 next year.  I think he is wishing away his youth too quickly.  He has earned the nickname Monkey well.  Seriously...he climbs everything he sees.  Sometimes it can be a bit embarrassing when you find him trying to climb the rock pillar wall at the front of a restaurant.  Not saying that happened for real, but ok.....it did.
Bear started kindergarten this year.  Even though he didn't turn 5 until October!  Yeah, that is a homeschooling bonus.  He was ready to learn, and preschool would not have been enough for him!  He's doing great with learning to read, and math.  He enjoys it all!  I'm not sure if it is just because he's a boy, or because he's copying his brother, but he definitely took a shining to climbing things this summer as well!
TJ is still working at Sage Glass in Faribault.  It is just a little jaunt up the interstate, which is great.  They are a super wonderful company, and we are so grateful to God for providing for our family through this great job!
I am a sat-at-home-home-schooling-foster-momma!  And it is wonderful!  I love being home with my kids all day.  I love teaching them!  And I love the opportunities God has provided for us throughout the year to take in children via the foster system and show them love!  It has been a great experience, and God has taught me incredible amounts through it.
If you didn't already know, I gave myself a photography name, Stephanie's Frozen Moments.  This year, I officially did 12 photo shoots.  3 weddings (1 on my own and 2 as a side kick), 6 families, and 3 kid photo shoots!  This is just something on the side I enjoy doing!  We will see what happens next year.
Besides our annual week-long vacation to Family Camp in July, we took the boys up to Duluth in mid-August.  It was their first time up there, and TJ and my third time!  What a beautiful place.  And apparently the boys didn't need anything more than to sit along the lake shore and play on the rocks, and throw rocks in the water.  We spent a lot of time along that shore line!  Fun Family times.  Well, that is definitely a very minimal glimpse into our daily life routine.
If you want to find out more....You're in the right place!  Scroll through the archive on the right to see more thins from this year!  Also see some of my photos on my photography blog.

With Love,
The Wright's!

 Check out some of the photo shoots here.  (Mitchell Family, Schumacher Family, Sellers Family, Perrizo Family, House Family, Schmid Family, Engagement, Wedding 1, Wedding 2, Wedding 3, and others are on the blog.)
 

No comments:

You might also like these posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...